Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a Reminder

Happy Friday everyone!

Are you loving the Oh Baby challenge this month? I don’t know about you, but seeing all your layouts over in the gallery has inspired me to print baby pictures and pull out the pastel papers!

Remember you have until Sunday, May 30th to submit your layouts. And if you get on a roll with those baby pages feel free to submit them all for the contest!

I know you all want to see what the winner will get this month, so here’s a peak!

IMG_5742Lots of fun goodies to keep you scrapping baby pages!

Have a great weekend and be sure to check in with us next Friday for another Real Life Weekend Project!

Signature[3]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few to post that are completed I just haven't downloaded them yet to my pc...I gotta make work of doing that!!! Looks like another fun stash of goodies to win!!!