Friday, May 8, 2009

For Mom…

Happy Friday Everyone!  This is Jamie and in honor of Mother’s Day coming up this weekend, I wanted to share a really simple album that I have created to showcase Mother’s Day each year. 

Ever since becoming a mom, we have tried to snap a photo right before we head out the door to church each year.  Please keep in mind that “tried” is the key word here. :) As I look back on the photos taken with my babies each year, I can definitely say that these are not the best photos of us together but just the fact that they are taken on Mother’s Day morning each year make them so special to me.

Here’s a peek at my Mother’s Day album…

IMG_0029
Cover Page

And then I simply make a page (or two) each year to showcase a photo from Mother’s Day morning. 

IMG_0032IMG_0033 

IMG_0034IMG_0035

I wonder what this year’s picture will hold with 3 little ones walking around?  Wish me luck!! 

And here is a little peek at the actual album…

This is a small 7x7 album from Creative Memories.  I got it back in 2005 when I was expecting my 1st child.  He was born the day after Mother’s Day so I had to wait a whole year to use it. 

IMG_0037
IMG_0038

As you can see, this is a very simple and easy mini album project.  I encourage you all to dig through your stash of Mother’s Day photos with your babies or perhaps even dig out some old ones of you and your mom for a gift idea for next year. 

Wishing all you moms out there a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend,
Signature_Jamie

No comments: